Gluten Free Cookie Dough Bars
Gluten Free Cookie Dough Bars made with real ingredients – low sugar and can be made tree nut and dairy free. We love them, and so will you and your entire family!
Cookie Dough Bars
- 1 cup blanched almond flour*
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 scoop Dr. Axe Whey Pro Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Kerry Gold Grass-Fed Butter** (softened)
- 2 tablespoons Organic Palm Shortening
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray a small glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Add dry ingredients to a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add butter and shortening and mix until combined; then beat in egg.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Transfer batter to the glass baking dish and smooth the top over with a spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean and edges are brown.