Everything you desire a pecan pie to be while using our delicious Fittest Pie Crust!
- Calories 313
- Fat 17
- Protein 5
- Carbs 33
- 1 pie crust (recipe link in instructions)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup whole pecans (for garnish)
- pinch of freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Prepare unbaked pie crust and set aside.
- Heat coconut sugar & maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbling, whisking occasionally.
- Once bubbling, stir/whisk constantly, boiling over med-low heat for about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Whisk butter, vanilla, nutmeg, and salt into beaten eggs and set aside.
- Combine sugar mixture, egg mixture and nuts. Pour into unbaked crust. Gently place whole pecans on top in preferred design.
- Bake pie at 325°F for 25 -30 minutes or until set. Cool completely before serving.