Healthy pie crust you can make at home that you can customize with any pie filling!
- Calories 164
- Fat 9
- Protein 2
- Carbs 19
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons cold butter
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- In a large bowl mix together tapioca flour and coconut flour.
- Cut the butter into small cubes.
- Add the butter, egg and maple syrup to the flour mixture and mix until you have a large ball of dough.
- Drop dough onto a sheet of parchment paper, dusted with tapioca flour. Press dough flat and top with an additional sprinkle of tapioca flour.
- Lay another sheet of parchment on top of the dough and use a rolling pin to flatten out the dough to a 8-9 inch circle.
- Peel back top piece of parchment and transfer pie dough to a pie plate. Flute edges as desired.
- When ready to bake, bake pie crust at 350° for 12-15 minutes.