The best homemade gravy to compliment a simple roast turkey.
- Calories 54
- Fat 1
- Protein 1
- Carbs 13
- 1/4 cup turkey drippings (fat and juices from roasted turkey)
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 cups turkey broth
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Pour 1/4 cup turkey drippings into a medium sauce pan and cook over medium heat.
- Stir in tapioca flour, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
- Stir in broth and heat until boiling.
- Boil and stir 1 minute until thick and glossy.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.